6 Tips On How To Make Wood Look Old Antique Furniture
Whether readers want to know how to make wooden furniture to look old and can perform the classic warm in your house ? We recommend that readers look at some important tips in making wooden furniture. There are 6 tips and 3 crucial clues from infobarrel to make old furniture look old wood. These tips aim to make your wooden furniture that old house look more classic and elegant.
For satisfactory results we should consider the following three important clue.
- The first, always use soft pine, and redwood or oak.
- This is a good quality wood that is not easily weathered and may have a pattern typical of wood stain. We can take advantage of this stain to form the old characters.
- Note the workspace when performing modifications to the wood, the best quality wood furniture that looks old is usually generated by the work space with good air ventilation.
- To produce the dark color of the wood, the wood should be at basting with water stains. Timber protective material is added after the water soak into the wood stain.
- We need an oven-based spray, brush, sponge and vinegar. Oven-based spray used to clean the surface of wood furniture. sponges and brushes to smooth the surface of wood furniture. while the vinegar is needed to neutralize the color to gray.
- Did you ever see the circle generated by a cup of hot coffee after placed on the table? This is the highest idea of art in the creation of wooden furniture look old. To produce a ring or circle like this, we need a can of hot water and place on wooden furniture that has been in neutralize the vinegar for 15 minutes.
- To produce the impression of Vintage or classic, apply a little polish on the surface of brown wood. for best results should follow the path of wood fiber.
- Aim order to look at the old wooden furniture look perfect, burning with a propane torch is important to do.
- Wood and candle wax material used to rub the outer portion of wood furniture to make it look older and darker.
How does this look so easy ? If true, the reader must be able to save this information as a guide when you want to make wood furniture look old. 6 tips can be used to incorporate furniture into a variety of decorations. These are the tips or instructions that are widely used by several countries such as furniture production, the United States and France.